Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pre-Olive Milestones

Remember when I would update this everyday? Those were the days; the pre-more than three upper level courses, pre-Boy, pre-sixteen credit load, pre-getting more involved in my own life.

I have to say though, that I have probably made the better exchange. I am ridiculously busy, but at least I have things to do now! Good things...

I went to Idaho Falls this weekend with Scott, Cassie, and Dan. We went to Winco (a wanna be Aldi's) and then to Olive Garden for lunch. I also went to the movies with Boy, one of his roommates, and two of mine. We saw Seven Pounds which was pretty much the saddest movie in the world. We all felt the need to go home and cry ourselves to sleep after that. It was nice though to hang out with Boy AND other people!

Boy and I reached yet another milestone in our relationship, one month since our first date. It was rather embarassing though, that Boy was the one to point this out to me, as I wasn't really counting. Is that bad? I don't think its bad, but society's high expectations natural female dating tendencies is making me feel rather insecure about my feminity. Thanks world....thanks.

2 comments:

Starr said...

Winco is way better than Aldi. Sure, they share that drain-your-will-to-live-florescent lighting, but Winco has addictive gummy bears in their bulk section. When Jason & I were newlyweds & absolutely broke, we'd grab a bag to consume as we drove from Washington to Montana to see his parents.

Sadly, however, Winco is also the store I associate with being pregnant with Cami -- the time when I couldn't even walk into a store (or my kitchen) without feeling sick.

I'm glad you have a life to delight in. . .even if you are too busy delighting to amuse me every day.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

I have to say, we have really missed your daily updates. But we are really happy for you with all that is going on in your life...maybe Cassie more than Scott. Scott is still weirded out that his little sister is dating someone. hehe.
Scott was the one that pointed out that we had been married a month...yet again I was the one that pointed out yesterday that we have been married 4 months. Better late than never I guess...but no Emily, you are not a man. You are very feminine, even if the world doesn't think so because of your lack of counting. Don't worry. :)