Sunday, February 8, 2009

Official Snowbook

So before my rm took me stadium singing, we had a dtr (avoiding any ncmo's) and we decided that since the last two weeks we have spent a large amount of our times together and plan on continuing to do so....that we would make ourselves official/go out/hook up/go steady/whatever you want to call it.

So for those of you who don't have facebook or any other means of knowing everything about my life...now you know!!

We also had a small snow fight in the newly fallen snow on the long walk home from stadium singing, and as a result I currently cannot feel my bum and no matter how many blankets I put on I am still cold!!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Oh, the joy of LDS abbreviations. Have fun being a gf.

Hot bath are the only recovery method for snowfight numbness.

Brooke said...

Yay! :) And not for the frozen bum, either!