Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sloppy Panther Pizza

Last night was rather fun. Craigo's had baked potato pizza again (my favorite) as well as one with hot wings which was also good (given that they weren't very hot). We remembered during dinner that Pink Panther 2 had come out that day and decided to go see that instead of bowling. We sat and talked for about an hour waiting for it but it was well worth it! "Let me bring you up to speed. We know nothing. You are now up to speed." Our date was not ruined by the snow but was made slippery and fun!!

Today I was able to hang out with Scott, Cassie, and Dan. I was reminded by our lunch (Mac and Cheese with Sloppy Joe leftovers stirred in) that you can't go wrong with Mac and Cheese!!No matter what you put in it!!

2 comments:

Starr said...

I like the movie quote. If our debit card had more hugs, maybe I could take Jason to see it. . . although we haven't seen the first (new) one yet.

Brooke said...

Wow, great minds think a like, we had mac and cheese with ketchup (for the kids) and salsa (for the adults) for lunch yesterday too! :)