Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valen-hair-tines-cut

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

I cut my hair a while ago and promised pictures to a lot of people, so here they are finally.

(It's a lot shorter than I have had it in a while, but I like it!! The layers look a lot better now than they did when I first cut it.)

(View of the front. Boy has informed me that this face is not very attractive. I think I may disagree with him on that one!)

So, Boy had hinted last night to having something somewhat planned to give me for Valentines Day today. And while laying in bed trying to sleep, I racked my brain trying to come up with something I could give him in return.

Ladies and Gentlemen....my answer!!

An embarrassing display of affection, and hugs when he brought by flowers and chocolate after lunch. Given that we both wanted to get our homework out of the way today, not much time was spent together but I think that is okay.

3 comments:

Starr said...

Funny, I will be posting photos of a heart attack (I performed in my alter-ego as the House Fairy) for Cami at 2 a.m.

Danie Marie said...

its beautiful! your hair i mean!

Sarah and Larin said...

Your hair looks beautiful. As do your hearts. Aww... Em is romantical!

XOXO