Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bruised Jowls And Such

Besides the other grossness on my face you can see that I now am sporting nice green bruising. Dad keeps teasing me about pinching my jowls, maybe he really has been, given their current state.

Today I slept. And that was all I could do, I was all shaky, and nauseous, and drugged up. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, because I promised to babysit at 7. And Christmas is in less than a week and I need to get some shopping done! Hmmm...I also really need to brush my teeth.

3 comments:

John and Kathy said...

I actually stopped taking the pain medicine the first day because it made me so loopy...I didn't really need it anyway. I guess I was lucky, I didn't bruise at all and I really didn't swell up. Sorry this is tough on you!

Starr said...

I think you should go to your high school & visit your favorite teacher during class time (especially if one of the twins is in the class.) When somebody mentions the bruising you can casually mention that you were part of a fight at a biker bar right before you flew home.

Danie Marie said...

AWWW!! EMILY!!! im so sorry that must hurt so bad and the swelling is horrible you poor thing! you deserve to be spoiled rotten!! and ill give you lots and lots of hugs when i see you! i promise!!
::hug::
danie marie