Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cyanide Blanket Books

I couldn't decide which one I liked the best...

Warm like a blanket
Cuddly like a story
You jump up and down
in all of your glory
You whine till we're dead
Then the thought pops in your head
"Where is the nearest crematory"

or...

A blanket sat anxiously upon the grass
Wishing with all its might that it
Could jump up and escape these feet
Even in all its glory it could not get hurt
But it was left to whine about
The ketchup spurt

I have no interesting/exciting news for today other than I am one day closer to being home/getting my wisdom teeth out. I had thought that selling back the books for my friends would be simple but it turns out the off campus buy-backs wont buy back half of the books they left with me. I'll figure out some way to fix this.

2 comments:

Starr said...

Good job on both. It was fun to look at the poems & identify the words from the list. And you gave me it to me twice:) (Although "spurt" only shows up once.)

The cartoon rocks -- that will be my kids someday.

emily said...

I am embarrassed...I didn't even notice that I forgot spurt...but I like it without it.