Sunday, December 7, 2008

Odd Telepathy Weekend

Wow...the weekend went way too fast.

Odd Realizations:
- When I am walking outside in the bitter cold I sometimes forget to breathe.
- Next semester I won't be woken up in the middle of the night my my roomie laughing in her sleep.
- I weigh as much now as I did in the sixth grade (I have lost 25lbs, since graduating high school).
- Saying X-mas is not as sacrilegious as I thought (the X coming from the greek letter "chi" symbolizing the first letters of Christ's name.
- I'm home in less than a week.
- Freud had a really good relationship with his mother
- An article entitled "Telepathy, Physical Research, and Modern Psychology" can have absolutely nothing to do with telepathy.
- I am updating my blog to put off doing home work on Sunday...one more hour to go!!

**UPDATE...antibiotics started working and I shant be stuck with a dead roommate finals week!!

3 comments:

Starr said...

Huh. Maybe it's because he had a good relationship with his mom that Freud has such bizarre views. . .just lie back & tell me what you think about that.

Danie Marie said...

youre coming home soon!! YAY!! im so excited i miss you a lot! im glad april is feeling better and im glad you are going to be home on saturday!! WOOT!
love always,
danie marie

Brooke said...

congrats on the weight loss, send some tricks my way!