Friday, December 5, 2008

Statistically Infected Grossness

The weekend is here!!

Only one more week to go and I will be home! I could not be more excited...seriously.

My roommate got this really gross infection on her finger. It looked like in ingrown fingernail, except it didn't go away. It grew until her whole hand hurt and she couldn't bend her finger all the way. She went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out the infection had progressed to the point that it was close to spreading through her blood stream. They gave her a shot in the tush and a prescription as well. She went in today to have it drained. I think that is the most disgusting thing ever, and that would be the reason I shared it with you!

I shall also share a statistics joke. Did you hear about the statistician who got thrown in jail? He has zero degrees of freedom!!

Ah man, I am such a dork....

1 comment:

Starr said...

I don't even know what to say. . .does your roommie know you are sharing her near-death experiences?