Friday, December 26, 2008

Video Giving Joe

Christmas was fantastic. I got a lot of great stuff and got to eat ham for dinner!! Some of the things I got, that I am most grateful for receiving!!
- 3 pans of different sizes
- The Dark Knight DVD
- Batman gloves
- A cutting board
- Hot pads
- Jim Brickman Greatest Hits CD
- "100 Years" by Five for Fighting sheet music
- A sleeve for my lappy
- Batman action figure
- Flarping silly puddy
- Flubber DVD
- And tons of super cute clothes from Santa

My favorite part was giving presents though. I was paired up with Scott and Cassie to buy presents for Sarah and Ben. We got Sarah a "Job Hunting Survival Kit" and a few other things. We got Ben the complete recording of Miss Saigon (he will be playing the part of John in his schools performance), some fun cereal, and hot cocoa mix. I had already gotten my mom and dad the tickets to see Garrison Keillor and Prairie Home Companion in New York a few weeks ago. My very favorite gift though was for Jeff. Alex and I got him a PET FISH!!! He named it Joe.

(Joe in his wonderful home...created lovingly my Alex and myself)

Speaking of Christmas and family and fun you should check out this awesome video my family made about our wonderful thoughts and traditions of Christmas. I dare say it is pretty amazing. You can also get to the video through our family website. There is a link for that on the left side of this page!! Enjoy...

No comments: