Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ouch, Ouch, and Ouch

This was me this morning. Yes, I am rather swollen, and yes, it hurts. My teeth ache, the stitches hurt, and everything I eat tastes like poo given the necessary after every meal salt-water mouth rinses. It even managed to ruin a wonderful strawberry milkshake that my mother so lovingly brought home for me. I am in great need of hugs...lot and lots of hugs.

Well I just popped two more vicodin and will be falling asleep in a few minutes as a result...goodnight!!

3 comments:

John and Kathy said...

*super squishy hugs*

Only a few more days and you'll be back to normal!

Brooke said...

I am soooo sorry! Big hugs and well wishes from us to you. We've been there, and we don't miss it.

Love Lorri said...

HUGS from me too! I just had a tooth pulled a couple weeks ago and I still have a hard time chewing...ugh! Let me tell you though always good for a story! Loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it!