Monday, December 1, 2008

Mashed Worry Potatoes

Sorry about the lack of posts, I have either been on the road or a little busy in some other way.

I feel like these next two weeks are going to be crazy busy. I sat in each of my classes today and kept remembering all of the assignment I have to finish before embarking on my wonderful journey home. As I wittingly remarked during our wonderful Thanksgiving feast, "I wish life was like today, when all you have to worry about is whether or not to have seconds of mashed potatoes." Forget homework and jobs and whether or not you will get to see family at Christmas. Forget about graduation and money and finding a guy who chews with his mouth closed. Just worry about one thing...

...mashed potatoes...

...just mashed potatoes.

(If you haven't looked at my last few posts you definitely should, because they are full of wonderful pictures of Vegas and turkey and fun.)

No comments: