Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yes Sizzli List

I got to hang out with my BFF on Friday night which was insanely fun. We stayed up late chatting and then went to Wawa for pancake sizzli's in the morning which was even more fun. Then I got to go to the church to play basketball with my family which was fun beyond fun!! What a fun weekend!!

I was watching David Letterman's Top Ten Lists from this last week and was inspired to write my own similar to the "Top Ten Things Jim Carrey will Always say Yes to" (Yes Man, was a funny movie btw)

Top Ten Things Emily Will Always Say Yes To:
10. Pancake Sizzli's for breakfast
9. Hanging out with friends
8. A real live puppy
7. Stitches finally falling out
6. Several large vats of Western Family strawberry yogurt
5. Hugs and kisses...from people I know resonably well and can trust to stop at hugs and kisses!!
4. An engagement to Jim Carrey
3. Any sort of monetary suppliments or college funding
2. A few million dates with Batman in full Batman get-up
1. On a related note, my very own bat wings preferably actually made out of memory cloth so as to become rigid upon any rapid desent.

2 comments:

Danie Marie said...

fun!!! take me!!

Brooke said...

I can give you a puppy...I'll even include Western Family yogurt (because I love it myself!)