Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jersey Plane Slicing

I'M IN NEW JERSEY!!!

Wow it's great to be home. I like hugs and I get lots of them here!!

The lack of postage on Friday was due to my being excruciatingly busy. I didn't get a chance to sleep Friday night and was on the shuttle headed to Utah by 3:30am on Saturday. It was snowing pretty heavily and the shuttle ended up an hour late. I managed to still make it to my plane just as they were boarding. My plane got de-iced and into the air, pretty quickly (my plane was probably one of the last few to make it out on time). When my plane got to Newark we were stuck in the air for a good 30min. I then found the train to New Brunswick and met my dad there. Then I went to our ward Christmas party. I was pretty much dead when we got home.

Tomorrow morning I'll go in at 9:30 to get my wisdom removed. I might be a little nervous. I don't very much like the idea of being cut open. We shall see how it goes...you will be updated.

1 comment:

Starr said...

Glad you made it home on time. Was the party at the ward fun? Or were you too exhausted to know/care? All the mattered were the hugs?

It's morning where you are. Enjoy the pleasures of drugs :) Tell me if you have any great dreams.