Friday, December 19, 2008

My Terrorist Sleep Spot

I'm sure you are all tired of hearing me complain about how much my face hurts, and my fluorescent bruises, and how even though it has been five days it still hurts, and how I have to try hard to keep food down, so I won't complain...don't worry.

Instead I will discuss the most amazing sleeping spot on m parents couch. It pretty much is where I have spent this entire week. I sit there and in less than fifteen minutes I am asleep. It is simply incredible. At first I thought it was the pain killers, but Alex sat down a while ago and has been knocked out for a good hour. Unless that is where they went!!!

I found today that kids are sponges even after they aren't really kids anymore. I absolutely love Jeff Dunham the ventriloquist, and I have spent a lot of time watching him on youtube since I have been home. Except now my ten year old brother and thirteen year old sister walk around saying things like, "I kill you" and "on a stiiick" and pretending to be Achmed the dead terrorist. What have I done?!? Perhaps I need to alter my means of entertainment...I kill you.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I absolutely love Jeff Dunham, we all do here. We watch Achmed and Walter all the time! (I laugh harder every time I watch them!) Enjoy laughing and sleeping in your little sleep spot. I hope you get feeling better sooner rather than later.