Wednesday, September 17, 2008

100% Effective 4 Step Statistics

I have discovered the best way to do my hair. It involves 4 easy steps:
1. Shower right before going to bed
2. Rub hair dry enough so it is not dripping
3. Sleep 8 wonderful hours
4. Before leaving for the day give a few spurts of hairspray pull front back with bobby-pins

The results are obviously amazing...

(This is my attempt to out do Zoolanders "Blue Steel")

(Check out those luscious curls and muscular arms holding the camera you can't see)

Yes, I know...it is amazing. I do want to cut my hair but I'm afraid my lazy style won't work anymore and I'll have to go back to straightening it.

Anyway enough about my hair. In my statistics class today, my professor shared some statistics that we don't often think about:
1. 50% of all the people you meet are below average
2. 75% of people wash from top to bottom in the shower
3. 1/2 of the world population has Emily kinghorn shrines in some area of their homes
4. 68% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I love my professor for this class he is super silly...today instead of asking us to get out our calculators he told us to get out our Weapons of Math Instruction. It's the little things in life that make the biggest difference.

3 comments:

Starr said...

I think your hair looks amazing! I wish mine looked that great when it was long.

BTW, I do have EK shrine, but it's all in my head.

emily said...

no way I totally have a starr shrine...except mine might be real...I'm not sure I've ever seen you with long hair...you look fab with it short though!!

Love Lorri said...

I have an emilystarr shrine somewhere, but I think I lost it!