Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shupe My Uterus In A Quesadilla

I have been fighting all day today, the strong urges to rip out my uterus. The only thing stopping me from doing so is the hope of someday being able to bear my own children. Oh, then there's the fact that I only own one knife sharp enough to do the job, and it is currently covered in raw chicken from my quesadillas last night, and I don't feel like washing it. But really how is a girl supposed to function in this condition?!? I vote for sleeping and eating the rest of the week...classes can wait for me.





On a happier note, Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band are coming to campus tomorrow as a welcome back for all the students....and I am BEYOND excited!! I managed to convince one of my roomies to go with me even though she has never heard of them before. BTW if you haven't heard of them either check out http://www.shupe.net/ ...pictures are bound to come.



Well back to listening to the wonderful Jason Mraz and another hour and a half of Statistics!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I find 2 Advil, half a pint of Ben & Jerry's, and watching all 5 hours of Pride & Prejudice (A&E version) help the week to go by a little nicer. That is, until you realize you've gained 5 pounds from the fatty ice cream binge.
Oh, and, love your blog! You have a way with words! Very punny!
Good luck at BYUI!

Love Lorri said...

sometimes the 2 advil dont even work. . . but to each short week there are 3 lovely weeks of bliss. I like those odds! Chocolate is my fav. And lots of coke! Oh yeah that is every day regaurdless. Well just smile or frown and go to the rubberband! FUN!