Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cutting The Lazy Update

I cut my hair yesterday and I'm excited to see how it turns out. By that I mean really when I cut my hair I end up cutting it the whole next week too! Here is what it looks like at the end of a long day of trying really hard to be straight.

(This is my serious face)

Tomorrow I am going to try it in Lazy Mode. I think it is going to look fab. Even though I took off 2 1/2 inches its pretty hard to tell I did anything at all!

Courtesy of Cassie's facebook I have updated my last post with some more pictures of our adventures so be sure to check them out!!

I really don't have anything to say...wow...well I did flirt with a guy today, only to find out he is younger than me. Still though I don't usually flirt with anyone so it was kinda weird but oddly exhilarating. He was my home teachers home teacher so I don't know if I'll really be seeing him that often. He was really cute though!! Maybe this incident and my hair cut are related, I think I'll cut my hair more often...

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

You go GIRL! I think flirting agrees with you, I just dont think you knew it "i am just too, too shy...whaaaa" your hair looks really cute....I wanna see a real photo. . .NO TONGUES haning out! GooF!