Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday Whoops Dairy Cake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!

Today was a very long and eventful day. It began with my accidentally being late for curfew early this morning. I was over at Bri and Shauna's watching Final Destination 2 and when it was over I looked at the clock only to realize it was 1:20...WHOOPS!! I made it back to my apartment without the notice of any RA's, go me!!

Then I woke up around 10 and washed some dishes and talked on the phone and didn't do home work. Then at 1 Scott and Casie picked me up (without stopping the car!!) and we went out for a birthday celebration at Reed's Dairy Farm in Idaho Falls. I unfortunately left my camera in the car for the ice cream eating and animal looking parts, but there are some pictures stolen from Cassie!!

(This is a wonderful depiction of our drive to Reed's Dairy Farm, please note the barren landscape. Just drive straight Scott...well until the Maverick.)
(That there building is where we got our eats. They was good. Mine was Maple Nut. No there was not a potato flavor)
(Birthday boy going to town on his double scoop cone...napkin?!?)

(This poor duck definitely had a feather stuck to its beak, and to make his day even worse we laughed at him and took pictures!)

(This was on our way home...I think we all were all sad to leave our fine whiskered friend!)

Then we went grocery shopping and then to Scott and Cassie's to make some wonderful carrot cake. While the cake finished baking Cassie and I went with some others to the Relief Society broadcast and I got to hold little Issac!! Then We ate cake and now I'm home procrastinating homework some more. Maybe I'll cut my hair.

No comments: