Sunday, September 14, 2008

P.S. = Procrastination Society

Last night my roommate and I watched P.S. I Love You, which is one of the cutest movies in the world. I cried through pretty much the entire thing! I really recommend you watch it so you can cry too.


So this has been my life recently...I find it is much easier to just hit the procrastinate button then to get busy!! I did try watching a video on youtube today, but waiting 30 min for a 3 min video to load, just wasn't working for me.
Tonight I am headed over to Scott and Cassie's new apartment for a "House Warming Party" which will of course include dinner and the ultimate of fun times. After that Cassie and I have a Stake Relief Society Fireside on visiting teaching.

2 comments:

Starr said...

Scott & Cassie's apt? Did your brother get married & we in our clueless-we're-moving state miss this detail?

emily said...

not married yet...just engaged to be married on Oct. 17th! We might have only known a few weeks before you left.