Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Batman's New Meal Quest

This post is in honor of a new meal...that was fantastic, fast, and delicious.

(Yeah, you can't really tell there is spaghetti sauce in there unless you search for the little spices! You'll just have to try it and see for yourself!)

Thanks Scott for the amazing idea. One box of mac and cheese, instead of using milk or water to stir in cheese powder use spaghetti sauce!!

(April balancing all the ingredients, well not the egg, for our FHE treat.)

We were being a little goofy while she was trying to make blond brownies. she put so much grease on the pan that they tasted and looked like they had been deep fried! Delicious though. For our game in FHE we played signs...or the equivalent of any torturous game you may have been forced to sit through. Its humiliating, embarrassing, and not even all that fun! Next week we'll be playing volleyball...bring it on!!

I wore my glow in the dark batman shirt today for a little extra Tuesday boost. In English my teacher turned off all the lights to show a power point and there I was glowing for the whole world to see...it was pretty sweet. I'll have to wear it more often I think!

My maiden quest for General Conference tickets begins now...I wonder how successful I will be given that it is only 5 days away!!

No comments: