Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Scary Camel And The Artist

Well, my body has sufficiently recovered from Friday's little mishap. I really hope that it doesn't happen again, because really that was pretty scary.

So in church today I got really pretty bored. During relief society I remembered this funny camel joke and since they had given us a handout I decided to draw one. Well, once I actually thought about it I couldn't remember what a camel looked like. So it looked like this...


I know that it is a little out of proportion but when my roommate saw it, she was like, "Is that a camel?!?" Anyways...thus ensued a camel drawing battle and I'm pretty sure mine wins because hers looks more like a Brontosaurus.
I afterward turned it into a Camel Motel, hence the windows, doors, and waste being emitted from is mouth. Anyway, When we got home we looked up picture of real camels and discovered that they are quite ugly. I also drew an amazing picture of a cow...Yes, I know...there is some serious talent there. Above the cow is another attempt at making a camel face, it really just looks like a horse. Anyone in need of an artist who does strictly farm animals?

Apparently the spirit felt I needed to learn more about camels. And after taking an online Camel Quiz and only getting 4 right out of 10 I think I do too.

2 comments:

Danie Marie said...

i like the cow!!!

Love Lorri said...

Ask brother Pablo. . . I am SURE he could draw a camel, or cow or chicken or etc! wait what does an etc look like?