Monday, September 22, 2008

My Phantom Plumbing Project

So I forgot until about an hour ago that I have this project due in my Communications class tomorrow. Basically I have to compose a collage, of sorts, about who I am. Without access to a color printer (and without using someones entire color ink cartridge) I'm afraid my project might be a little bland. Hmmm...maybe that says something about me.

In other news I'm very glad that I have begun taking showers at night because if not this might have upset me more...

Yes, that water came up from our drain apparently because of some issues going on with the plumbing in the apartment next to us. Thinking on the positive side, the cute maintenance guy is now past our "chastity line" and in our bathroom!! (note: I am blogging and not staring at him, A+ for self control!)

So I have tons of homework to do tonight, which I have to work around our phantom FHE (it might happen it might not, who knows where or when!!).

No comments: