Friday, September 26, 2008

Engaged Cake Balls Moving Dishes

I had a super busy day today, so for you on the east coast...sry you didn't get your Emily update!!

Where to start...how about here...

Apparently my room-roomie has decided to switch rooms (which I didnt even find out from her). Which means I will be getting a new room-roomie. The question is, is Emily upset with this...NO.


My reasoning....all of those dishes in the right sink are from her, most of them have been there for at least 3 days....yeah. Yes the other has my dishes and Aprils but the are all from today.But the worst thing is that that whole move isn't really happening until Monday so now it's just awkward. On a happier note, I got engaged!!


Just kidding, Cassie's Shower/Party was fabulously fun and I got this amazing ring from it!! I also got to consume fresh vegetables, other than baby carrots, for the first time in forever, and meet her hilarious roommates, both past and present. Then there were the Cake Balls. Delicious, oh man, and they even made me take some home...along with some apple juice and half of their veggie platter.

(Yummy Cake Balls!!!)

On my list for tomorrow is conquering the world, cutting my hair, and doing some homework. Oh wait, a dairy farm for ice cream too!!

2 comments:

Danie Marie said...

yummy cake balls...i like balls!!
ewww gross boys have cooties!
danie marie

Love Lorri said...

beautiful ring. . . almost as big as mine