Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Confusing Heroes Curry Gaiken

I read last night that Clay Aiken is FINALLY coming out to the press as gay, according to People Magazine's October Cover. Like we didn't all already know!

I made the most fabulous dinner last night. It was heaven on a D.I. plate!! It was a spin off of my mothers Chicken Broccoli Casserole, basically the lazy version. I cooked a half cup of rice and some broccoli together in a pot on the stove for about 15 min. At the same time I was cooking some chicken seasoned with onions and salt and pepper. When the chicken had finished cooking I sprinkled it with curry and let it simmer.

(if you are not a fan of curry...please convert.)

When the rice was done I stirred in half a can of Cream of Chicken, some sour cream (thanks April!), some of the chicken, and some more curry. The result was this amazing blob of curry-fied goodness!!

(doesn't that look delicious!!)

I also watched Heroes the other day. I don't know if any of you are fans but it's been so long since the last season that I am lost beyond lost. Present Peter is in in some other mans body, future Peter is crazy. Suresh is turning bad guy on us. Sylar isn't as invincible as we thought. Craziest of all is Claire, who is border line suicidal even though she can't die. Shes pretty upset at this point and I think pretty liable to go evil on us at any point. No wait I lied, dead Niki is back as an identical Tracy Strauss?!? It's a shame I love a show I can't even follow!!

No comments: