Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Anniversary Money Saver

HAPPY 28th ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!

On such a glorious day as today I thought I would share another list with you. This one however needs to be added to, so I'm looking for a little help here...

Emily's Fool Proof Ways to Save Time and Money:
- Pee in the shower. (Saves on water, toilet paper, and the few second it takes you to pop a squat)
- Acquire a taste for leaves, grass, bugs, and snow, enabling me to eat meals on the way to class. (Saves on cost of food, time is takes to eat and prepare a meal, as well as time of bowel movements as they will be moving faster)
- Install bars of soap between my thighs creating an impromptu shower on the way to class. (Saves on water and shower time)
- Rub pine needles under my arms instead of deodorant. (Saves money and time as it now can be applied on the way to class as well)
- Live off condiments from McDonald's or Domino's or Burger King. (Saves money and tastes yummy!)

Add to my list!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Sick...that's all I can think of. I'll pay for some food so you don't have to eat leaves and and for some water so you don't have to pee in the shower! BTW, did your parents really get married in 1980? Luv ya! Tell them congratulations!

Danie Marie said...

gross em!! please dont do any of that!! i pe in the shower though!! it goes down the drain with the rest of the water so who cares and its not there long enough to desanitize anything nothing that isnt already oh and the soap goes down after too so ha!! lol tty;!
danie marie