Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Minor Morning Mush

I was up until 1am last night fighting over classes with every other sophomore. I was mostly successful. As of right now these are the classes I will be taking...

- Advanced Research and Literature
- Old Testament (Part 1)
- Natural Disasters
- Geology Lab
- Sensation and Perception
- FA 100 (no credits a waste of time, but required to graduate)
**Hoping to add: Research Methods (currently on the waiting list) or Old Testament (Part 2)

I am pretty excited about these classes even though it is only 13 credits, and if I get into the Research Methods class I will be even more excited!! I cannot wait until I have enough credits under my belt that I am the first one to sign up for classes, and can take the ones that I really want to take.

5 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Emily, I am so proud of you! Taking Old Testament ONE before Old Testament TWO is a milestone in my book...those of us that are old enough to register firstly sometimes overlook those ONE's and TWO's and end up ahead of themselves...haha, I am taking Old Testament 2 right now, I really wish I would have signed up for the one that I meant to :s
Oh, and good to know that you are taking FA100 next semester...I might talk Scott into taking it to, that way I can go with the two of you to things and the things I can't make it to he can go with you to :) Then he will have a buddy. How excitable. Yay for new classes :)

John and Kathy said...

What is FA100?

Brooke said...

Good luck with your classes. You almost sound excited enough to get me back to school...almost! :)

emily said...

FA100 is an art requirement. You have to attend 1) an art exhibit 2) a play 3) a choir concert 4) a dance concert 5) a recital 6) an opera or oratorio 7) a symphonic band or orchestra concert. Completion of the lab requirement is based only on attendance of the seven events noted above.

On top of it all you have to pay for each one...expensive and stupid I think...

John and Kathy said...

You have to pay!!! When I was in school they let the students w/ id in for free! We had to do 10 events and we had to get the program signed by a professor at the show...oh the days. I had forgotten about that until now!