Saturday, November 22, 2008

Breakifying Trip Gender

Well, I'm all ready to go and I'm just waiting for the driver whose gender is still unknown. Correction, unknown to me, I'm sure they know.

I just finished breakifying our apartment. Breakifying? Why, what does that entail oh wise Emily?

Breakifying your apartment:
- Before each roommate leaves make sure they wash all of their dishes. (Tiff did leave one cookie sheet unwashed)
- Remove as much garbage as possible. (I definitely just walked out to the dumpsters with 5 plastic grocery bags and one kitchen bag full of garbage and one empty milk carton)
- Lock all windows...well the ones that have locks on them. (Yes, I discovered that the locking devices on the windows in our bedrooms is extremely inadequate. Perhaps the disgusting state of the glass will deter anyone thinking of snooping)
- Make sure the heat is off.
- Leave one light on in the middle of the apartment (to trick people into thinking someone is home!)

Road trip here we come!!

Good luck at the open house today Mom and everyone else!!

1 comment:

Starr said...

So, if I decided to fly across the ocean & then find a way to Rexburg, I could climb in through your window & tp your room. AWESOME!!!