Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ending Fed Extra

So after putting in all that work last night on my presentation, I got up at 7am only to get my professors email saying that class today day was optional and that she was not going to make it. What are the chances!!
(One of the amazing slides from my part of the presentation.)

Yesterday, the Fed Ex guy knocks on our door and has in his hand this package for one of my roommates. This package was seriously mangled. It was nearly covered in tape trying to hold what was left of the box together, and I could see inside. The package was her new phone. The screen was broken and Fed Ex will be paying for the second new one!

We have a meeting for white gloves tonight, which is pretty indicative of the end of the semester drawing nearer and nearer. Our apartment is pretty clean but still...lots of work to do! Professors are starting to give out take home finals and we are reading the last few chapters in our texts. While it is such a feeling of relief at the same time it makes me anxious and nervous and busier than ever!

2 comments:

Danie Marie said...

yeah but closer to when you come home to see me!!!! YAY!! i sure do miss you a lot!!
danie marie

Starr said...

I never had the "white gloves" treatment in college. . .only as a missionary.

Don't you hate it when all that effort gets wasted on school? But I love the turtle.

To add to your "verification word" list I'm about to type "musilini" Missing a letter or two, but it sure sounds Italian.