Thursday, November 6, 2008

Early Acai Christmas Scam

Today I saved April from potential and certain death. Okay really I just informed her that the diet pills she ordered were from a very shady company.

I felt bad though because she was so excited about getting them. Everyday she would re explain the Acai Berry Supreme's Magic way of knocking off the pounds. She kept telling me to look up the website and see for myself. When I typed "acai berry diet pills" into Google, I got a smattering of "Acai Berry Diet Pill Scam", "Read this before ordering from that unethical site"....

Long story short she tried calling the company to cancel her "free-trial" and no one answered. So she called her bank and they are sending her a new debit card. And they will soon have no way of charging her $80 a month for not canceling. I think she'll be a little more careful before ordering things online!!

Danielle and I cooked dinner at Arli and Suzy's apartment tonight. We made some extremely delicious Chicken Enchiladas. Oh man they were good. Leftover from our meal was one onion and a tomato, which most definitely came home with me!!

They were also putting up a Christmas tree in Broulim's today, I think they forgot that Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet!!

1 comment:

John and Kathy said...

What's Thanksgiving? I thought we went from Halloween right into Christmas!