Saturday, November 1, 2008

Learned Weekend Wonderlings

Things Emily Learned/Realized Today:
- Marilyn Manson is not Marylin Monroe and is certainly not a girl.
- Talking on the phone straight for almost 2 1/2 hours while walking 4 miles uses up the battery in her phone.
- Grocery stores sell corn husks.
- Log Cabin Syrup is not made from Log Cabins.
- Yams very closely resemble hairless rodents with their legs cut off.

(It's not just me is it?)

Things Emily Wondered Today:
- Do they make snow tires for mopeds?
- Do people say they inherited something just to cover up the fact that they stole or took it?
(example: Where did you get that awesome hat? "Oh, I inherited it.")
- What kind of drunk would she be? (willing to remain curious on this one)
- Would it be fun to take a bath in a tub of fast food restaurant left over grease?


I had a fun day...even including my 4 mile walk. It was the perfect day to walk to the middle of nowhere and back! Can it be the weekend forever?!?

2 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

haha, i love the yams emily. hahahahaha

Starr said...

I literally laughed out loud when I read the "yams." And Jason seconds my view that restaurant grease wouldn't make for a fun bath -- although I would happily use it to power my car. . .if I still had a car.