Monday, November 10, 2008

Disgusting Evidence of Complaints

I complain a lot about my roommates, and their inherent messiness. But really I think that I have good reason to complain. Here is some pictorial evidence to show you just how gross it can be to live with them.

1. Never rinsing out their dishes before putting them in the sink. We don't have a garbage disposal, so this lettuce will sit in our pipes until it (and who knows what else) back s up enough in our pipes that our apartment explodes into gooey grossness.
2. Toothpaste spatter on the mirror. This is probably one of those things I could deal with, if I wasn't the only one who ever cleaned the mirror. It is gross and disgusting and I make sure to always use the other sink.
3. Hair in the shower. I do not know how this possibly happens without one simply smearing their hair on the walls, but every time I get in the shower I spend the first 2 or 3 minutes plashing water on the walls to get rid of the nasty hairs.

Please note that these pictures were not staged, I walked around my apartment this morning and took them. I think perhaps I need to live alone, to postpone any development of a more severe form of OCD.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That's not OCD, that's called cleanliness. It's not a bad thing. However, as much as I try to keep everything clean, I realize nothing stays clean past the time that I walk away with the cleaning stuff. As soon as I turn my back one of the 5 other people in the house make it messy again. So, like your other commenter, it's preparing you for life with marriage and kids.