Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funny Brother Mail

This is an email conversation I had with my wonderful 10 year old brother a few months back, and I thought I would share it with you as it is hilarious. I didn't change the spelling or fix any grammar, I copied and pasted straight from my email. I wonder if he even remembers this...or realizes why it is so funny...

Jeff to Me:
"hey waze up i want to tell you that there will be a delay on the pic's"

Me to Jeff:
"not acceptable i must have the pictures and i must have them now. what are these pics of again....oh wait....the ones of the the doors?!? btw who wrote this bec or jeff? and why dont you two email or call me?!??!? Love ya, ek"

Jeff to Me:
"the ones of my leg and stiches"

Me to Jeff:
"I highly suggest that you consider using more words in your emails. A seven word email is not acceptable. You need to kick becky or alex or ben off the computer and tell them that you are trying to write a lovingly long email to your long lost sister. Hoping to talk to you soon...ek"

Jeff to Me:
"okay"

(The culprit aka the cutest kid in the world!!)

2 comments:

Starr said...

He is hilarious. . . whenever he'd sit so quietly in Primary, his hands in his pockets, I always wonder if he's playing a supremely smart joke on the rest of the world.

Danie Marie said...

i love him!! he is my bestest friend!! besides you of course!! hehe