Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Uncomfortable Coolness

My presentation went amazing today! I was really sad that my professor sent a stand in for class though. She was at some convention in San Diego. Everything went as planned and the class really got into it with us! Woot!

I have for you today another list...be excited its a good one.

Things That Make Emily Uncomfortable:
- IBC guys on campus telling her about their carriage ride business, just as she is exiting the restroom.
- Having people she doesn't know very well touch her.
- Minor wardrobe malfunctions in public places.
- Watching other people eat.
- When she's talking out loud and her voice goes all weird.
- Unbreakable silences
- Seeing her professors outside of class.
- Being expected to give a compliment.
- Being present when either a guy or girl is flirting with someone who is clueless of their endeavors.
- Writing a list of things that make her uncomfortable.

Guess what...I'm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Starr said...

Yes, you are. To the point of being frozen.

BTW, how did you tolerate feeding my children?