Thursday, November 27, 2008

Slurpy Lurky Turkey

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

I know you all are just dying to see pictures of our magnificent feast so here we go...

(The pie we made this morning. We had hoped that adding shortening and water would help the rolling out process but it didn't.)

( This is our Tom pre-cooked. Please note the disgusting tube-ish thing in his chest cavity. I accidentally grabbed it in the thawing process and threw up a little in my mouth.)

(Sarah broke skin on the potato peeler and I burned myself (surprise) on Tom's pan.)


(Can you say YUM!!)


(Yes, Sarah made sure that our feast was aesthetically pleasing.)



(Home made rolls, mashed potatoes not from a box, real live vegetables!)

(It was like my birthday in November. Don't you love our wannabe champagne (best if pronounced sham-pog-nay)? Martenelli's is so much better!)

(Yeah we did)


No comments: