Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh, Ant Rings

I have discussed previously our ant issues. But today they got a little more interesting.

Yesterday afternoon, old Maintenance Guy, came and brought us nifty little ant baits. They sit the corners and the ants come and eat their delicious poison and bring it back to their colony and they all die. We were excited to finally have a solution. This morning when I woke up I decided to check on them...this is what I found.

(The bait is a caramel color so yes those are all ants in there. The black speckles seen along the baseboard are also ants...YUM)

There are four of these in our apartment. One behind our toilet, by the bathroom garbage, behind the kitchen garbage, and under the lamp table in our living room. All of them are covered in ants, and now nearly all the bait is gone in all of them, and there are still ants crawling around...alive. Now what oh wise Maintenance Guy?!?

The Lord of the Rings Marathon was so fun!! I got to spend all day with the coolest people in all of Rexburg! I also rediscovered my love for Smeagol, but only in the second movie, and pretzels. But now I am pretty exhausted.

1 comment:

John and Kathy said...

Like 4 or 5 years ago, a few day after Christmas, you came to church one Sunday and you had this totally posable Gollum figure--it's arms, hands, feet...everything was posable...it was cool!

I <3 LotR's.