Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Full Pricelessness

I really love my Sunday posts. Most days I'm too busy to think before hand about what I'm going to write, but Sundays I have all the time in the world.

I realized from some of the recent comments that I got so caught up inn reporting news about Danie and I hanging out, that I forgot to mention finding a ride down to Vegas! Well first here is a more detailed outline of my aforementioned plan B...

Emily's Plan B:
1. Take a shuttle down to Salt Lake- $42 each way
2. Take TRAX down to Murray- $5 each way
4. Meet another shuttle that will take me to St. George- $45 each way
5. Meet Sarah in St. George and drive to Vegas- $0 (for me)
6. Spend time in Vegas with Sarah- priceless

Emily's Plan A:
1. Drive down to St. George with one, Alex Johnson, who I believe is a female- $30 round trip
2. Meet up with Sarah in St. George and drive to Vegas- $0 (for me)

Plan A is my personal favorite as long as it doesn't fall through like the last one did. Oh, and it's a little easier on the pocket!

This week is going to be extremely full of school for me. I have three test to take this week and I need to get started on my research paper that is due before Thanksgiving break. ::sigh:: I can't wait for Christmas.

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

Did you find the ride on the ride board at school? If that isnt too scary you can try that...good luck~