Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Marathon Headache

IT'S FRIDAY!!

Wow can you believe it?!? Another week has come and gone. I am so not ready for finals.

I had the worst headache all day today. It was one of those monthly headaches I get that doesn't go away with pill popping either. Men have it so easy. Even though it hurt so bad it was making me nauseous, I still spent all day writing another note sheet for a psych test today, and then taking that psychology test (I got an 83% on the multiple choice). My attempted power nap trying to rid myself of my pain, was foiled by not only the pain itself, but also the fly stuck between my window and blinds and the ant I found crawling in my bed.

Yes, my head is still throbbing, but I think at this point I'm just getting used to it. I hope it stops hurting by tomorrow though. Scott and Cassie are going to be hosting the long awaited Lord of The Rings marathon at their apartment. We are going to start at 9am and end whenever!! I am way excited. I even bought pretzel sticks for us to munch on!!

Well, I shall now try to sleep. I think the fly may have either given up its plight or died, and I know that ant is dead, so we will see how it goes!

4 comments:

Starr said...

Drink lots of water (does your mother ever tell you that?) It can help the headache. . .and other symptoms.

The LotR marathon would give me a headache. . .you are braver than I am!

John and Kathy said...

Sorry about the headache...when I get migraines like that the only thing that helps is complete darkness...weird I know.

John and I did a LotR's marathon about 2 weeks ago...it was awesome!
Have fun today!

Love Lorri said...

I hate headaches like that! I have had one too many! I have no advice cuz nothing helps for me either, except crawl in bed, close my eyes and sleep (if I can!) Darkness does help and NO noise. Of course I would like to think coke helps but probably it would be better like starr says to drink water!
Have fun at your marathon!

Danie Marie said...

aww em!! im sorry bout the headache!! feel better hun!! adn i hope you had a blast at your marathon!! woot!
danie marie