Friday, November 7, 2008

Bitter Sweet Dreams

Some of My Weirdest Dreams:
- Having a pet brontosaurus and taking it to the beach with me and all the kids thinking I was way cool. (Re-occurring when I was younger)
- Forgetting my shoes at home on my way to Kindergarten and Mrs. Pron yelling at me. (Still have it sometimes)
- Smoking in the church parking lot with Mr. Walton, a music teacher at my high school.
- My dad driving our old station wagon all the way through our garage.
- My pedophile freshman year science teacher, chasing me around the hallways of my high school asking me for a picture to put on his stupid board.
- Getting dressed, eating breakfast, finishing up homework, and going to class. (worst part about these dreams is waking up to realize it didn't really happen. he best thing is already knowing what you're going to wear that day

I read chapter 5 of Freud's "The interpretation of Dreams" today, and it made me a little reminiscent. Maybe I'll have an interesting one again tonight!

Two good friends of mine are getting kicked out of school. As in they are leaving today and I'll probably never see them again. I know, I know, you're thinking if they're getting kicked out then they shouldn't be your friends anyway. But really they were the only people that I felt I could really talk to. And they didn't mind that I tended not to talk either. I'm going to miss them. They also gave me their weights in text books to sell back for them, they were both taking 21 credits this semester....that equals a lot of books. I just hope I don't forget to!

No comments: