Monday, November 3, 2008

Plan B: Cheesecake

What Emily ate today:
- a bowl of cinnamon toasters with milk
- rolls with cream of mushroom soup and cheese on top
- a bowl of warm milk with raw oatmeal stirred in
- smarties
- a jaw breaker
- sweet tarts


It's Tiffany's birthday tomorrow so I am going to decorate the apartment in birthday wonderfulness. Her mom sent her a mix for little cheesecake cups and just looking at the picture on the box made me drool!! Really though I hope she has a wonderful day and that my decorations will make up for the fact that we don't really talk!

I figured out a plan B for getting down to Vegas for Thanksgiving. It is however way more expensive than my hoped plan A. We'll have to wait and see how it all works out! Speaking of visiting, Danielle is coming tomorrow and I just can't wait!!! She is going to freeze her tush off out here!!!

1 comment: