Saturday, November 8, 2008

Long Driving Hindquarters

I spent from 8am to 5pm in a car today. It was at least a nice car, but still my hindquarters are yelling at me.

So Danie was heading home this morning, and I joined her, Arli, and Jake on the 4 hour drive down to the airport in Salt Lake. We drove down in his parents Escalade. I wanted to make the trip in one of the two gorgeous corvettes also at his home, but we decided we might be a little too cramped. On the way home Arli missed the signs to stay on 15 North, so we ended up on 84 East.
You can see on the map where the high way splits at Tremonton, and how if you take 84 up to 86 and then over to Rexburg, you've gone quite out of your way! Instead of getting back into Rexburg at around 3pm we got in a little before 5pm.

It was a fun trip nontheless, this whole week has been fun. It went way to fast. I can't believe there are only 5 weeks until I'm home for Christmas!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Sounds like you had an awesome week. Maybe you could borrow one of the Corvettes to go see Sarah at Thanksgiving -- one more thing to be grateful for :)

Cami (she just typed in her own name) wanted to say, "I love you!"

Love Lorri said...

Thanks for letting danie hang out with you! she had a blast~
cant wait to s\ee you at christmas! It will be nice~