Saturday, October 25, 2008

Better Fried Rice Advice

After a long nights sleep, a noon time breakfast of Bishop's Bread (only the most amazing bread ever), and a long talk, I am feeling much better. No doubt I might still hate myself a little bit, but hey whats a girl to do!!

Anyway since I conveniently had nothing to do today, I conveniently did nothing. Well I did attempt to make fried rice but it turned out more like rice, peas, and scrambled eggs cooked in vegetable oil. It was still yummy though!!


I do hope that you enjoyed reading my notes from my last post as much as I enjoyed writing them. Also thank you for all the love and advice given, if I wasn't on such a tight budget and the sun had decided to shine today bringing the temperature up to a reasonable level, I probably would have taken it!!

No comments: