Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Speed Dating Chicken

I got bored today and made a profile on speeddate.com. Yes, I was really bored. So I go on and they have random people who see your picture and start chatting with you. You only have 3 min before they will move you to the next person unless something clicks then you can choose to chat for longer. So I'm on this stupid site, and the first person who starts to chat with me has the username "chelss" the picture was super far away and I couldnt even tell if they were cute or not, the 3 min ended without any sparks. The next one that came up confused me. The username was "pinkpassion" and the picture was very obviously of a female. I won't tell you what her intro was...or what "hotti_inLA" asked me...

Long story short, it took me a few minutes even after that to realize that I was being hit on by a bunch of girls because I had set up my account saying that I was interested in women.

What an eventful afternoon!

In my History and Systems of Psychology class we finally got to Skinner and my professor read us this hilarious quote from the great B.F. :

"Man is a complex chicken"- B.F. Skinner


I dunno Mr. Skinner maybe its the other way around!!

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

You are so BLONDE!!!! I love that! I am glad you only had 3 minutes with EACH!!! and I am so never gonna let you live that down Ms. Chicken!