Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Significant Happenings, Baby

Wow...it's almost Wednesday already. Time flies when you're busy!

Significant happening in my day:
1. Made it to communications successfully dressed as though I was "going to take a 8-10 hour flight." Our activity was to guess what everyone's scenarios were without then saying anything. It was interesting.
2. Watched Heroes, only to find myself more confused than ever!!
3. Worked on my Psychology annotation of Freud's "Interpretation of Dreams" chapter five.
4. Finished the watching the weirdest movie in the world, "The last Sin Eater," in my English class.
5. Discovered that I have a ridiculous amount of work due on Thursday.
6. Emailed my English TA about missing grades.
7. Sat through a very uncomfortable visit from our home teachers.
8. Walked to Broulims with April.
9. Took a 45 min shower (thank goodness I do not pay for water!)
10. Updated my blog finally


Tonight I shall sleep like a baby...or something...

3 comments:

Starr said...

So? What was your scenario? Just that you were flying to England to visit me? Or was the story line assigned?

Did you take a photo of yourself after your flight? Did you look like a five-month old had thrown up on you twice during the flight? Oh, wait, that's my life. . . .

Brooke said...

Heroes is soooo confusing, and yet so addicting at the same time...what's up with that?!?!

John and Kathy said...

I love Heroes! It's amazing how fast an hour can fly by!