Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fishing Blanket Bag Birthday

Notice anything extra on my bed? Tiffany figured that with the 100 mph wind we had last night I would be freezing, and put an extra blanket on me while I was sleeping. When I woke up at like 4:30 and went to take some more Advil, my blankets were a little bit heavier than normal. She just went up a few notches on the roommate ladder!!

I sat down in Communications this morning and slid my bag under my desk. A few minutes later I reached down to take out an assignment to turn in only to discover that my bag was stuck to the floor. So as not to cause a commotion, I slid my binder out and waited until the end of class to figure out what was going on. After class I sat down on the floor to look at my bag and saw a fishing hook, hooking my bag to the floor. As you may know fishing hooks are meant to go in easy but not come back out. I tried to maneuver the hook to let go of my bag without tearing it very much and it only sort of worked. Moral of the story, always look for fishing hooks before sliding your bag under a chair.
(My bag post battle with the fishing hook. I wonder how long it will take for that small tear to completely destroys the whole bag?)

I have to give a shout out to the birthday girl. Becky is 13 today!! She has already lost most of her childhood however, because she looks so much like a certain 19 year old!

We're a little bit special, I think!!

2 comments:

John and Kathy said...

How does a fish hook stick your bag to the floor? Very odd.

Yeah! for awesome roommates!

And you're right, Becca looks a lot older than 13...I personally think that she's a combo of you and Sarah in looks and personality!

emily said...

chea...that girl is nothing like me!!
A fishing hook in the middle of the floor of my class room....yes i was as confused as you are!