Thursday, October 30, 2008

Graded Vegas Leaves

They (better know as Big Brother) finally put up our midterm grades last night and thought I would share mine with you! Sorry the picture is so fuzzy! Let's just hope my grades all still look like this in six more weeks. Yes, only six weeks and two days until I'm home!


I might really just be procrastinating doing my English homework right now. I just don't feel like analyzing Dickinson, does any one ever?!? I also don't feel like writing a two page paper analyzing the lighting, or lack thereof, in the movie "The Last Sin Eater." Nor do I feel like re writing a paper that no one in the class got more than a D on.

I still don't have a ride down to Las Vegas to visit Sarah over Thanksgiving break. I am starting to get a little nervous. Like, maybe I should start walking now so I can get there before the 27th.

This Saturday at 10 am I am going to go rake random lawns for a communications project. I basically have to put in 20 hours of service throughout the next six weeks. So, raking lawns it is! It actually should be pretty fun. Our group is doing random acts of kindness, and we have come up with some pretty fun things to do. And you will get to hear all about them as they happen!

3 comments:

John and Kathy said...

Straight A's.....wow, your a smarty pants!

Starr said...

You could totally hitchhike to Vegas. . .think of all the would-be gamblers who are hoping to find something to be thankful for at Thanksgiving.

Brooke said...

Congrats on the grades, mine never looked that good...

Is there a bus that goes to Vegas? It would only take you like two days to get there. I wish I was closer because I'd give you a ride, actually I'd offer my house which was about halfway between the two of you. Sorry! :)