Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ricks Western Granola

What a day!!

I feel like I actually go things done today! I wrote a 2 page paper for English, I brought my coat to the dry cleaners to get the zipper fixed, I picked up my coat and went grocery shopping. And I successfully used my debit card for the first time!!
(The cheapest brand at Broulims!!)

So now I'm playing...I'm down at the Ricks building (my home away from my home away from home) for good internets and a wonderful dinner. I forgot my head phones though so I convinced my roommate to walk down with her homework and bring them for me!! She gets a gold star!!

At the store today I bought oats, brown sugar, and vanilla so I can make my own granola. I'll probably try that on Thursday in between my classes. I also bought some yeast so I can make some delicious rolls...well as soon as I get he recipe from my mom!!

I am super excited for lunch at Craigo's tomorrow, with Scott Cassie, Dan, Uncle Clive, and Aunt Janice. It is going to be a party!! Really though I have been craving pizza so I shall eat to my hearts delight. I shall try and get pictures for you!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Say hi to Clive and Janice for me, as well as everyone else. I love Western Family and was pleased to find 1 store here in Midland that carries the same brand under a different name (weird, I know!). Hope everything is getting readyf or the big wedding in a couple of weeks!

Danie Marie said...

is that why you arent answering your phone or calling me back?