Thursday, October 16, 2008

Carnivorous Forum Of Hugs

This is our dustpan after I attempted to clean under our stove. Given the number of ants that came out with the food, hair, dust, and ping-pong ball, I believe this my help with our infestation.

I went to a forum for my Communications class today. The keynote speaker was Art Rascon, a news anchor from Texas, an Emmy award winner, and a member of the church. He gave some really good advice on how to conquer the Media as a negative influence on our lives. His key way was through the strength of our testimonies. He also told some amazing and hilarious stories.

Tonight I shall once again be reunited with my better half aka Sarah. I am excited beyond belief for this weekend and all that it entails. I also get to see my Mom and Dad tonight which is super exciting!! I hope my Mater (pronounced mah-tare, latin for mother) is ready to be the recipient of the longest hug ever!!

Yay for carnivorous sister folk!!

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

Emily Have the BEST time ever! It will be amazing to see the fam again! good job on the cleaning stuff...YULK that looks like it was there for years!