Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Dyslexic Night Owl

Wow, I got posting today a little later than I had planned. I have been super busy this week, and today. There is just so much to do and so little time!!

We are down to five days before Scott and Cassie get married and I am so excited for them and to see my parents and my sister. It is going to be the most amazing weekend ever!! Even if "everything" goes wrong they will be getting married so it will all be ok. Let's just hope they are alive after this week!!

I really can not even think of anything intelligent to put down or anything awesome to tell you about so I'll just say this...

"Dyslexic's are teople poo"
"I weeked all work"
...and all the other ones I cannot remember...

9:00 is apparently too late to stay up for some people!! = )

1 comment:

John and Kathy said...

I am so officially addicted to your blog it's not even funny. I've been stalking you for about two weeks now and well, you've got me hooked with your wit and vivacity!