Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Tuna Fish Play List

Sorry about the late post for you east coasters. I'm actually at Scott and Cassie's (Cassie is moving in more of her stuff and doing some cleaning). She most affectionately asked me to come "babysit" them tonight. I brought with me a list of some songs I thought they should add to their play list for the reception it included:

1. Another Mistake- Evan and Jaron
2. Brighter Than Sunshine- Aqualung
3. Vienna- Billy Joel
4. Sorry- Buckcherry
5. What if- Broken Fall
6. As Lovers Go- Dashboard Confessional
7. If God Made You- Five For Fighting
8. The Riddle- Five For Fighting
9. How to Save a Life- The Fray
10. A Little Time- Jonathan Clay
11. More Than a Picture- Jonathan Clay
12. After All- Jonathan Clay
13. Undeniable- Mat Kearney
14. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
15. You'll be in my Heart- Phil Collins

(Please note I was aiming toward Scott's very limited taste in music. When I get married I'll have better music at my reception. = ) These are all excellent songs, definitely all worth a listen!

I have been exceptionally busy today. I had tons of home work to do and I spent a remarkable amount of time on the phone with various people. And I attempted to make our kitchen stop smelling like tuna fish (it didn't really work). For next time, an update on my refrigerator, our ant problems, and more adventures from my crazy life!!

No comments: