Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy Conference Relatives

I can't believe that I havent posted for two whole days. I feel a little lost without my blog. This weekend I came down to Salt Lake for conference and have been staying with my Aunt and Uncle and have bee super busy with conerence and listening to stories all night long.

There really is too much to say and not enough time to say it all!! Check in later for updates! I promise that as soon as I get the chance there will be pictures and stories of our adventures in Utah!!

1 comment:

Starr said...

I've thought about SLC a lot lately. Conference does that, plus today is the 8 year anniversary of when I left Temple Square.

Did you survive the hordes of people? And all the sister missionaries searching out non-members to share the gospel with?